Register Now for the MIPS 2021 Self-Nomination Application Demonstration Webinar on June 18, 2020
“Join The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services on June 18, 2020 to Learn More about the 2021 MIPS Performance Period Self-Nomination Process and QCDR Measure Submission Template
As the 2021 Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) performance period self-nomination period approaches, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host a 2021 Self-Nomination Application Demonstration webinar on Thursday, June 18 from 1:00-3:00 p.m. ET. The purpose of this demonstration is to provide a walk-through of both the Qualified Registry and Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) 2021 MIPS Performance Period Self-Nomination forms in the Quality Payment Program portal tool, as well as the QCDR Measure Submission Template for those QCDRs submitting QCDR measures. Qualified Registries and QCDRs are CMS-approved third party intermediaries that collect clinical data on behalf of clinicians for data submission.
Please note that eligible clinicians wishing to report for the 2021 performance period of the MIPS program via the Qualified Registry or QCDR reporting mechanism do NOT need to self-nominate. Only entities wishing to participate as (and who meet the requirements of) a Qualified Registry and/or QCDR vendor need to complete the self-nomination form. Please attend the webinar on June 18, 2020 if your organization plans to self-nominate as a 2021 Qualified Registry or QCDR. Participation in this demonstration is optional.
- Title: MIPS QCDR and Qualified Registry 2021 Self-Nomination Application Demonstration Webinar
- Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
- Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m. ET
- Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5490836131164460816
- Description: During this webinar, CMS will provide:
- Self-nomination process demonstration in the Quality Payment Program portal tool
- QCDR Measure Submission Template walk-through
- Question & answer Session
- Audience: Qualified Registries, QCDRs, EHR Vendors, Vendor Technology Product Leads, Regional Collaboratives, Specialty Societies, or Large Healthcare Systems
Please note: Space for this session is limited. CMS encourages early registration to ensure you secure a spot. If registration fills and you are unable to join, you will be able to view the webinar slide deck, recording, and transcript on the Quality Payment Program Webinar Library in the weeks following the webinar. If you have any questions, please contact CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com.
For More Information
Visit the Quality Payment Program Resource Library to learn more about the QCDR and Qualified Registry self-nomination process for vendors.”