CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
Reduce morbidity and mortality - "Flatten the Curve"
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (DOH) PROVIDER UPDATES
2020 DOH MEDICARE UPDATES
CMS PODCAST AND TRANSCRIPTS
THE CENTERS FOR MEDICARE & MEDICAID SERVICES (CMS)
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Current Emergencies webpage is updated frequently with the most up-to-date information, including these important resources:
- Medicare Telemedicine Healthcare Provider Fact Sheet
- Medicare Telehealth Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Telehealth Services
- Medicare Coverage and Payment Related to COVID-19
- Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Response to the Public Health Emergency on the Coronavirus
- Frequently Asked Questions to Assist Medicare Providers
- Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) COVID-19 Test Pricing
- Coronavirus Waiver Information
TELEHEALTH INCLUDING TELEPHONIC
The Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) has created a video education series on Telemedicine, including such important topics as Setting Up Free Telemedicine for your Patients, Implementing Telemedicine into your Practice and more. CLICK HERE to view the videos.
If you are using Zoom for teleconferencing, please CLICK HERE to read the FBI report on “zoom-bombing” which is on the increase.
PATIENT WITH COUGH, SOB, FEVER
- Have patients call ahead before coming to the practice
- Place visible signs at the entrance
- Pre-screen patient before entering the facility
- Use PPE – N95 mask, gown, eye protection, and gloves
- Facemask on the symptomatic patient can reduce exposure