THE SUFFOLK COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY
Since 1806 the Physicians of Suffolk County have stood together to support and voice concerns in the Medical Profession.
As a Physician Network, we encourage all MD and DO physicians to join. This organization is a not-for-profit that represents you and aims to continually drive positive changes into the field of medicine.
We act as the premier professional medical association for the physicians of Suffolk County by maintaining a representative and united organization to consider and act upon matters affecting the practice of medicine and public health in Suffolk County.
This is done by:
- Proactively identifying and responding to the evolving needs and interests of physician members
- Contributing to the professional and personal development of member physicians by representing the profession as a whole
- Serving as a resource for its members and assisting them in addressing the many issues and needs which they face in providing cost-effective, high-quality health care to their patients
- Honoring and promoting courtesy in the medical profession
- Cultivating and advancing education in the science of medicine while maintaining a high standard of integrity
- Preserving the doctor-patient relationship while assuring access to quality medical care for all
- Acting as an advocate for patients in dealing with health-related issues
Interested in Joining a Committee?
ETHICS AND PROFESSIONAL ADVISORY
HOSPITAL & MEDICAL PRACTICES
LEGISLATION & HEALTH INSURANCE
MENTAL HEALTH & SUBSTANCE ABUSE
YOUNG PHYSICIANS SECTION
BOARD OF CENSORS
FINANCE & BUDGET
Ready to Find Out More!
Send us your message