PPE: Personal Protective Equipment
- NYS DOH Notice HERE
The DOH is referring medical offices to the Suffolk County Fire Rescue and Emergency Services (FRES) website (https://suffolkcountyny.gov/Departments/FRES).
There you will find a RED text box “HEALTHCARE SUPPLY REQUEST” which,when you click on it, routes you to a “Supply Shortage Urgent Request Form” Click Here
Dr. Tom Madejski and Dr. Daniel Choi on
Telemedicine office setup
Financial Relief for Medicare Providers:
Website link for more information Here
SCMS General Counsel UPDATE
Reduce morbidity and mortality- "Flatten the Curve"
Patient with Cough, SOB, Fever
- Have patients call ahead before coming to the practice
- Place visible signs at the entrance
- Pre-screen patient before entering the facility
- Use PPE – N95 mask, gown, eye protection, and gloves
- Facemask on the symptomatic patient can reduce exposure